divendres, 30 de gener del 2009

THE LOCAL FESTIVAL OF SANT PERE PESCADOR.

This year the local festival day in st. Pere was Tuesday 20th january, is this day because is saint Sebastian’s day a homenage to the saint.But the day of festival for the young people is the weekend, 17th january.
The festival is celebrated at night. The local council hires a music group and everybody goes to the the dance.
Before the party I invited my friends in my house to have dinner together, and when we finished we went to the party and we met other friends.
We danced all the time, but also we drank and talked to another people.
When the night was finished we returned home with my friends.
Usualy we sleep in my house, and before sleeping we chatted about the most important things that happened that night, and finally we fell asleep.