diumenge, 25 de gener del 2009

Christmas Holidays
These days of December I was nervious because the first term finished and we had a lot of exams, so the last days teachers gave us the qualifications.When I finished the last exam I was very happy because the holidays started and I would have a lot of free time, but I had to study and do homework to start the new term better.At Christmas holidays, people like staying at home with the family but also I like going out with my friends and go to the disco.
The most important dates, 25th, 26th, 6th...I stayed with my family and we ate together the typical meals, and we talked about the presents we have had at Christmas Day. For example my parents gave me a lot of clothes and complements, because I like them.
My grandparents gave me money, because they prefer that I buy what I like . And my uncles gave me a shop ticket to buy what I wanted.