diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2008

MY FRIENDS

Today I will write about my friends.
My best friends are four girls.
I met them in my old school, La Salle in Figueres. When we were children and we were at the same classroom in Primary.
Julia, lives in Figueres. She has fair hair and brown eyes. She was my first friend at school.
In the playgrownd we always played together and we also sat together at the same table.
When I met the other girls we formed a compact group, their names are Anna, Marta and Ester.
We grew up and we met other people.
Now we aren’t at the same school but we generally meet at the weekend, because during the week we have exams.
When we are together, we normally have a walk along the streets in Figueres and we meet other friends in the city, and the school friends.The first time I was at the new school I was afraid because everybody had their groups
, but now I have a lot of new friends there